2014년 1월 20일 월요일

Photo Essay: Jeju Island trip

 Hello, today I'm going to talk about my Jeju Island trip. First, I want to introduce about Jeju Island. Jeju Island is a biggest island in Korea, and it is famous for tropical weather and nice nature. I went Jeju Island when I was third grader, so it is 2 years past. We had a great time there. I went there with my grandparents and parents.


My first picture is in the airport. We went to Jeju Island by airplane and we used Kimpo airport in seoul. It was kind of hot there and very loud inside. Also, I was able to see a lot of people. There were many gates and it was full of chaos. I was excited about going to Jeju Island. 

This is a photo with my parents. We can see the water fall in the back. This waterfall was very big and it was moist near by. It is attached to the sea so it was very interesting. It smelled salty. There were many people for trip. It sounded like the rainy day because of the water. However it was very loud. I loved this waterfall because it was big and natural.


This is a photo of green tea ice cream. We went to green tea farm which was made by the biggest green tea company in Korea. This park is named Osulloc and there were other things to see so it was very nice. This ice cream was very cool and contained the deep flavor of  green tea. It was hot, but by this cool ice cream, I became cool from inside of my mind.

I went to Jung Yak yong's house, who was Chosun Dynasty's famous scientist. He was punished to go to Jeju island and live. That's the reason why there is a house of him. Today, there is museum and model house. The picture located up is the picture in front of the museum. The stair was very unique, and it was cool inside. There were not many people inside so it was very quiet. The picture at down is picture of model house. It was hot in outside but fun to see model of Jung Yak yong teaching the children.
To conclude, I believe it was a wonderful trip in Jeju Island. I want to go to Jeju Island again. Also I recommend you to go to Jeju Island.


댓글 6개:

  1. Hi,Max.This Rex.You expressed your idea very clearly!I like your blog best!

    답글삭제
  2. Jeju is a beautiful island. It seems that you had a great time there! Osulloc green tea ice cream is the best in the world. :p
    Thank you for sharing your stories and pictures, and I look forward to read the descriptions of the other pictures as well. :)

    답글삭제
  3. 2 POINTS I WANT TO SAY,
    1. Holy nasty cow you are totally cute
    2. Oh my my green tea ice cream......:p

    답글삭제
  4. Thanks Minsang for sharing your trip to Jeju Island on your blog. Many years ago I visited Jeju also and enjoyed it very much. It was a pleasure having you in my class and I enjoyed reading your posts sharing ideas and thoughts. Keep up the good work and remember you can now stay in touch via your blog.

    답글삭제
  5. ... It really doesn't look like you..

    답글삭제